Beauty aficionados, ready your caboodles. Ulta’s 21 Days of Beauty Sale is here with three weeks of covetable cosmetics, soothing skincare specials and tantalizing tools – for cheap!
When Is Ulta’s 21 Days of Beauty Sale in 2021, and What’s on Sale?
Ulta’s 21 Days of Beauty fall sale started Aug. 29 and features rare markdowns from your favorite cosmetic brands with amazing savings of up to 50% off. The sale will run through Sept. 18 – so stock up now on all your favorites! Ulta hosts this sale twice a year (in the spring, too), and it’s a big deal because Ulta seldom offers these deals on popular products.
Ulta is offering deals of up to 50% off two or three popular products every day, plus app-exclusive beauty steals. The beauty retailer will have great deals on bestselling fan favorites, exclusive items and Beauty Steals from brands like Stila, Tarte, IT Cosmetics, Smashbox, Too Faced and more. As always, Diamond and Platinum members get free shipping on Daily Beauty Steals regardless of the price.
So if you’re looking to stock up on or try cult-favorite cosmetics and beauty products, the 21 Days of Beauty Sale is the perfect excuse to click that “Add To Bag” button as soon as possible. Find even more ways to flex your Ulta Beauty coupons every time you shop.
Ulta 21 Days of Beauty – Beauty Steals Week One
These are our top picks from the first week of Ulta’s 21 Days of Beauty Daily Beauty Steals:
Tuesday, Aug. 31
Get 50% off Kopari Beauty 100% Organic Coconut Melt, Tropical Coconut Melt and Pink Soufflé Body Mask.
Reg. $28-$39 Now $14-$19.50. Available online only.
Wednesday, Sept. 1
Save 50% on MAC matte lipstick –
Reg. $19 Now $9.50 and Prep + Prime Lip Primer – Reg. $20 Now $10.
Thursday, Sept. 2
Save 50% on Too Faced Born This Way The Natural Nudes Eye Shadow Palette –
Reg. $48 Now $24.
Thursday, Sept. 2
Save 50% on the Shiseido Benefiance Wrinkle Smoothing Contour Serum –
Reg. $72 Now $36. Available online only.
Friday, Sept. 3
Select Prestige lashes are 50% off, including Lilly Lashes, Velour Lashes, House Of Lashes, BLINKING BEAUTÉ and Glamnetic –
Reg. $12-30 Now $6-$15.
Saturday, Sept. 4
Save 50% on Benefit Cosmetics Precisely, My Brow Pencil Waterproof Eyebrow Definer –
Reg. $24 Now $12.
Ulta 21 Days of Beauty – Daily Beauty Steals Week Two
These are our top picks from the second week of Ulta’s 21 Days of Beauty Daily Beauty Steals:
Sunday, Sept. 5
Surprise 50% off beauty steal to be revealed Sept. 5.
Save 50% on the BeautyBlender Bubble –
Reg. $20 Now $10. Available online only.
Monday, Sept. 6
Save 50% on the Dermalogica BioLumin-C Vitamin C Eye Serum –
Reg. $70 Now $35.
Tuesday, Sept. 7
Save 50% on Philosophy’s The Microdelivery Exfoliating Facial Wash 8-ounce and 16-ounce sizes –
Reg. $29-$44 Now $14.50-$22. Available online only.
Wednesday, Sept. 8
Save 50% on NUDESTIX Magnetic Luminous Eye Color –
Reg. $26 Now $13.
Thursday, Sept. 9
Save 50% on the GLOWSTARTER Mega Illuminating Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizer –
Reg. $50 Now $25.
Friday, Sept. 10
Save 50% on Urban Decay Cosmetics 24/7 Eyeshadow, 24/7 Moondust Eyeshadow and 24/7 Shadow Stick –
Reg. $19-$26 Now $9.50-$13.
Saturday, Sept. 11
Save 50% on IT Brush Sets –
Reg. $30-$60 Now $15-$32.50.
Ulta’s 21 Days of Beauty – Daily Beauty Steals Week Three
These are our top picks from the third week of Ulta’s 21 Days of Beauty Daily Beauty Steals:
Sunday Sept. 12
Surprise 50% off beauty steal to be revealed Sept. 12.
Save 50% on the Perricone MD Cold Plasma Plus+ The Intensive Hydrating Complex & Essential Fx Acyl-Glutathione Eyelid Lift Serum –
Reg. $122-$179 Now $61-$89.50.
Monday, Sept. 13
Save 50% on COSRX Master Patch Set –
Reg. $19 Now $9.50.
Tuesday, Sept. 14
Save 50% on LORAC PRO Palettes –
Reg. $35-$45 Now $17.50-$22.50. Available online only.
Wednesday, Sept. 15
Save 50% on Anastasia Beverly Hills Luminous Foundation –
Reg. $38 Now $19.
Thursday, Sept. 16
Save 50% on a blowout at The Salon at Ulta Beauty –
Reg. $35-$45 Now $17.50-$22.50.
Friday, Sept. 17
Save 50% on Murad, Elizabeth Arden, Urban Skin Rx, Proactiv, Exuviance skincare products –
Reg. $32-$107 Now $16-$53.50. Available through the Ulta Beauty app only.
Saturday, Sept. 18
Save 50% on Nars Climax Mascara –
Reg. $24 Now $12.
Ulta 21 Days of Beauty Shopping Tips
- Study the online ad once it’s out. It lists all the products that are included in the Daily Deals, including items that are available online only. If you’re looking at the physical ad, you’re missing out on deals that are only available online. Save your favorite deals in your calendar with a simple click or make a list of what you want to purchase and when.
- Plan your purchases ahead of time, so you’re ready to pounce the moment a deal launches. Daily steals are available right at 10 p.m. PST. That typically means deals from the prior day vanish right at 10 p.m. PST. The best deals are likely to be gone when you wake up in the morning, thanks to those who started shopping right as the day switched over, so be sure to plan ahead so you can beat them to the punch.
- Take advantage of free shipping. If you’re a Platinum or Diamond Ulta Rewards Member, you get free shipping. Others will need to meet a $50 minimum for free shipping. So on a day in which you’ve met that free-shipping minimum, be sure to add ultra-low-priced products ($3 soap, for instance) to your cart.
- Check to see what Cash Back is available on RetailMeNot to stack on top of the sale for even more savings!
- Read up on the 20 Ways to Save at Ulta Every Time You Shop.
Happy 21 Days of Beauty all you beauty lovers!
The post Ulta’s 21 Days of Beauty Will Keep You Glowing Straight Into Fall appeared first on The Real Deal by RetailMeNot.[ad_2]